aurum GUEST HOUSE IN LORETO
YOUR IDEAL HOLIDAY SOLUTION
Art, Nature and Spirtuality
Aurum guest house is located in the centre of Loreto just 200 meters away from its famous basilica where the Holy House of Nazareth is homed.
According to tradition it is the house where the Virgin Mary was born and lived and where the announcination of the birth of Jesus was received.
Beside being a spritual place for pilgrims, it is the centre of culture and great natural beauty, offering panoramas that extend as far as the famous Conero Riviera.To discover more about the surronding area read below
the ideal starting point
Loreto is the ideal starting point from where you can visit the many beautiful places situated in the Marche region:
- Recanati: The birthplace of the famous italian poet Giacomo Leopardi and the renowned tenor Beniamino Gigli.
- Osimo: Famous for the collection of headless statues of roman heroes, you can also see the basilica of Saint Joseph from Copertino, and its mysterious undergrounds caves.
- Ancona: The ancient doric port rich attractions and historical testimonies.
- Castelfidardo: Every year it hosts the International Accordion Festival attended by renowned muscians.
- Riviera del Conero: It is a protected natural area measuring over 800 acres with breathtaking views and beaches.
CONVENIENT AND COMFORTABLE
Aurum guest house is situated with walking distance from the basilica in the heart of the city centre.
The historical 2 floored building has been fully refurbished in every detail. There are 5 comfortable bedrooms, a functional kitchen and a small external shared area for guests. Breakfast is included in the price and can be consumed at the nearby bakery shop. Room cleaning service every two days and a car pass for loading and unloading luggage is also included.